Harrison Charter Township, Michigan
1.2

Bought all new windows 4 years ago.4 were measured wrong and had to be replaced.The first set was so off we lost 8 inches of the view.

Since then,nothing but repairs. 10 so far. Worst is the repair service. They won't give you a time until the night before the repair.

I have wasted many days off waiting for them. Maybe they think none of us have a job or can just call in anytime the guy says. The install is terrible too. A mess of siding and sealer.

Already pulling away. Cold air leaks and seals. I am serious. We really got ripped off.

I never complain but this company should be called out. Junk. I will try the B.B.B. next.

People have been very rude also.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. eframalino is overall dissatisfied with Wallside Windows. The most disappointing about wallside windows at Wallside Windows was we were taken Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wallside Windows.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Wallside Windows to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wallside Windows?

Comments

Roseville, Michigan, United States #1127206

Well I take back my sadness about the windows because of a stellar guy named Adam.He was very helpful and today 4 guys showed at ten to eight and fixed all of them.

That is the service I remember from this company. He and the workers were great and I am quite happy. Thanks to Adam it is done and in the future I will refer to only him.

Hope he gets a raise.Thanks, E.Framalino

to umberto62 #1136760

He's one of the owners.

#1120921

Hi,

This is Wallside Windows. We are sorry for your experience but are committed to make you happy. Please call 313-292-4400 and ask for Adam to discuss the issues.