Poor quality Windows.Already had 3 replaced in and now 3

More since installed 5 years ago.

Many windows are drafty & won't stay open. Called for service and they won't give you a time until the night before. I asked for an afternoon appointment & was given a morning appointment. When I said I had asked for an afternoon appointment I was told quite rudely "YOU don't get to pick your appointment time !" Wow ok!

Then he said he wasn't going to change his schedule just so i could get an afternoon appointment and he would be here at 9am sharp. Oh ok thanks Mr. Customer service man! Then surprise surprise no one shows up at 9am!

Shocker! And I call at 10am to ask where they are and after sitting on hold I'm finally told the crew isn't coming in today & we have to reschedule again! Um when were they planning on telling me no one was coming? There customer service is atrocious & their window are very low quality.

How I wish we had chosen another window company.

They are an absolute nightmare to deal with.Buyer beware!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wallside windows window. Wallside Windows needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wallside windows window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wallside Windows.

Had an Experience with Wallside Windows?

Comments