The home we purchased back in 2000 had Wallside replacement windows.Several of them have condensate between the panes.

It is very difficult to close them and lock them. I believe this is the result of both poor craftsmanship and substandard installation. There are gaps in most of the seams. While trying to close and lock one this morning the bottom horizontal piece separated from the window.

And because nothing lines up properly it will be very difficult to repair. There is nothing about these windows that is well done.

I don't know what the original homeowner paid.But I assure you they were ripped off.

Review about: Wallside Windows Window.

Had an Experience with Wallside Windows?

Comments

Harrison Charter Township, Michigan, United States #1125696

Well after filing a complaint we were asked to call Adam.He told my wife a repair man would be at our home today at 9am.

At 9:15 I got a call that he would arrive in 30 to 45 minutes. That is not what was agreed. Yet more wasted time off work. We give up and will call another company to do repairs.

The bill will go to our lawyer. What he does is his call. We want a full refund so we can replace these with something else.Then we will remove any negative comments. It's a real shame.

We were so excited. Not now. 9 repairs so far.

Many days of missed income while waiting.Shame indeed.

thheir windows are very good, the installer may not have known what he was doing. Call alside and speak to them.